Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Heart's Desire

Today has been "one of those days" in our adoption journey.  I want to be a mommy again so badly.  I want to be YOUR mommy.  I want to hold my baby girl in my arms and make sure she knows how much she is loved.  It's weird, scary, awe-inspiring, joyful, peaceful, full-on amazing....that I love you, my sweet LadyBug Princess.  I love you the way I love your brothers, Peat and Repeat.  I love you fully and completely, totally and happily, powerfully and tearfully.  I LOVE YOU!

This is an every day, every minute, every breath kind of love.  You are my daughter and I am your mommy, yet I don't know your name, never seen your face, never held you in my arms.  Just the same, I KNOW you are mine FOREVER. 

Whew, if you are still with me, I apologize for the "heaviness" of this post.  This always is on my heart, yet today I needed to write it all out.  Thanks for obliging me.





Note: All images in this post have been “borrowed” from the internet. If I’m using your image and you don’t want me to, let me know and I’ll take it down.

1 comment: