Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sleep?!?!

Isn't it amazing all the wonderous thoughts, brilliant ideas, sensational plans you come up with in the middle of the night while you are trying to sleep?  Where do they all go?  And why didn't I get to sleep anyway?

Seriously, I need a notebook by my bed some nights.  Maybe I could end world hunger or cure cancer.  At the very least, I could figure out what I'm going to make for dinner that day.  *SIGH*

You would think that since none of that happens for me, I should be able to look like  Sleeping Beauty when I wake as opposed to the Medusa bedhead I usually have (she and I must be related).




vs.


Note: All images in this post have been “borrowed” from the internet. If I’m using your image and you don’t want me to, let me know and I’ll take it down.

1 comment:

  1. I really DO keep a notebook on my nightstand, and I also keep one in my purse and in my car. You just never know when some great inspiring BLOGGABLE idea might come along!

    ReplyDelete