Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New at this...

Well, I've done it.  I've broken down and tried this whole blogging thing!  After attending a blogging conference called iBlog (more on that to come) this past weekend, I've decided to jump into the blogging world.  My friend Tamara, who you can find at tamarab introduced me to the blogging world.  She and I met a few months ago at an adoption parenting class.  Who knew that would lead to this???  On Saturday, we travelled down to Perry, IA to attend the first ever iBlog conference.  Originally, I thought I'd just blog our adoption journey, but after meeting so many wonderful bloggers and learning from all of the presenters, I just knew I had to join the world of blogging.  So, here it is!  Hope you enjoy and keep coming back!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! It was wonderful to meet you this past weekend and get the opportunity to sit with you on Sunday.

    I'm looking forward to reading your blog, especially about your adoption journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your new addiction! :) Let me know if I can help you in any way. I loved meeting you this weekend. Glad you were there!

    ReplyDelete