Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

It's raining today! 




Maybe that isn't too exciting to most of you, but for this farmer's wife it is.  I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with Steve lately since he's been working in the fields.  He just texted me that he'll be home soon and done for the afternoon.  We have a date!  We're going out to lunch together (for the first time in a long time) and who knows what we'll do from there.  I LOVE spending time with my husband.  He's truly my best friend.  I'm a happy wife.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth! I love your blog, it's great! I love the waterdrops picture, did you take that? I'm also jealous you're going to Disney, too bad I can't meet you and your family down there!! Have fun in Disney!

    Janice
    (Holt BB's)

    ReplyDelete