Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prayers for Aleah

My niece's best friend has a little sister adopted from India, named Aleah (such a pretty name, isn't it?).  Well, today Aleah is having major surgery to fix a nerve in her face.  Apparently, it is a SEVEN HOUR long procedure.  So, I'm asking for prayers for:  Aleah, her family, her doctors and medical staff, and all that care for her.  I am also lifting up my own prayers for her.  Instead of trying to word my way through a prayer, I'm counting on what it says in Romans 8:26-27
The Spirit helps us in our weakness.  We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.  And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, how sad. I hope the surgery goes well. She (and her family) will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete