Friday, March 26, 2010

This Blogging Thing

I really have wanted to blog in ages, but you see there have been a few things holding me back:

First, and for most, ME!
Secondly, a stupid disease that I have debated whether or not to share with you about (and shamefully haven't been brave enough), plus it has held me back physically.
And thirdly, my perfectionism/self-doubt/negative self-talk (you know the kind..."I'm not as good as other Mommy bloggers").

Anyway, today's not the day for it, but I do plan on kicking my SELF, my DISEASE, and my DOUBTS in the hind-end(s?) and get back on the horse.  So, if any of you few are still with me.  I *am* still alive and kicking...just apparently not the correct body parts :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad your are back! We are rooting for you! I know what it's like to have disease hold you back, and not really want to talk about it. If you ever want to talk about disease and adoption feel free to e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rest of us mommy bloggers have the same yucky self talk! Thanks for your comments while we were on our trip. They were an encouragement to me. I hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I think you are one of the bravest people I know...secondly, you're one of the best mommies I know... and last but not least...we are all allowed to "wallow" on occasion, or else we would not be human!! I love you!!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete